FOX Offroad Shocks 885-24-187 Fox 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shock
Extended 31.593 in. - Collapsed 18.90 in. - Stroke 12.69 in.
Please Call for Availability
FOX Offroad Shocks - Fox 2.0 Factory Series Smooth Body Reservoir Shock P/N 885-24-187 Features:
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Durable Zinc Plated Seamless Alloy Body
- External Reservoir System Dissipates Heat Fast
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- 100% Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Teflon-Lined Heat-Treated Spherical Bearings
- Redundant Sealing System/Long Lasting Performance
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 20.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H10.0000” x L30.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.