AMP Research 76332-01A PowerStep Plug-N-Play System
Incl. OEM Style Illumination - Black
Please Call for Availability
AMP Research - PowerStep Plug-N-Play System P/N 76332-01A Features:
- Precision Stainless Steel Pivot Pins For Rock-Solid Stability
- Maintenance Free Self-Lubricating Bushings For All-Weather Performance
- Low-Profile Integrated LED Light System - Standard -
- High-Strength Die-Cast Aluminum Alloy Components w/ An Anodized/PTFE-Coated-Military-Spec Finish To Resist Corrosion
- 5-Year/60000 Mile Warranty
The inventor of the electric running board and bed extender categories, AMP Research¿ is a U.S. manufacturer of aftermarket and OE automotive accessories for trucks, Jeeps, SUVs, and Vans. The company specializes in quality products utilizing ISO/TS standards with on-site design and tooling resources. The company's motto, "Innovation In Motion", captures the groundbreaking mix of breakthrough products the company has brought to the market. Current products include: PowerStep(TM), PowerStep XL(TM), PowerStep(TM) Xtreme, BedStep(TM), BedStep2(TM), and BedXtender HD(TM).
- Item Requires Shipping
- 54.0 lbs.
- W13.0000” x H8.0000” x L88.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.