Smittybilt 2610039 Smart Cover Trifold Tonneau Cover
Incl. Cargo Net
Please Call for Availability
Smittybilt - Smart Cover Trifold Tonneau Cover P/N 2610039 Features:
- Aerodynamic Design
- Folding Tonneau Cover
- Exclusive Marine Grade Pressed Textured Diamond Vinyl
- Reinforced Corners
- All Weather Sealing System – Worry About The Road Not Your Valuables
- Truss ;Bow Design To Prevent Water/Snow Accumulation
- 6061 Aircraft Aluminum Frame
- Durable Ballistic Nylon Straps
- Nylon Reinforced Plastic Buckles Won ft.T Break Or Shatter
- Ability To Drop Tailgate With Tonneau On
- Cargo Net Keeps Your Loa
In 1956, Basil Smith, also known as Smitty, started a small machine shop in his garage, called Rock-ett Products. Being one of the original four wheel drive enthusiasts, his chief concern was to develop four wheel drive equipment for trucks and small SUVs (Jeeps). Over the years, Smitty's son Tom worked at Rock-ett and then with the newly named Smittybilt. Having been exposed to the four wheel drive lifestyle all his life, Tom was able to create new and innovative product ideas geared towards the growing off-road aftermarket industry. As the business grew, Tom created more and more exciting new products including the original Nerf Bar side step and tubular front and rear bumpers for Jeeps. Today, Smittybilt, Inc. proudly supplies thousands of active dealers and distributors worldwide with innovative truck and SUV accessories. Smittybilt has expanded its product offering to over 2,000 different products servicing the international truck and SUV markets. The constant involvement of management in the off-road markets has kept Smittybilt in touch with the latest market trends and on the forefront of engineering and design. Welcome to the new Smittybilt where innovation and quality are once again at the forefront of product development. Get the Original, Get Smittybilt!
- Item Requires Shipping
- 30.0 lbs.
- W30.0000” x H4.0000” x L71.0000”
- This item will require a special quote for shipping charges.
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.