Fox Factory Inc 982-24-941 Fox 2.0 Evolution Series Smooth Body IFP Stabilizer
Extended 29.45 in. - Collapsed 19.350 in. - Stroke 10.10 in.
Please Call for Availability
Fox Factory Inc - Fox 2.0 Evolution Series Smooth Body IFP Stabilizer P/N 982-24-941 Features:
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Durable Powder Coated Seamless Alloy Body
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- 100% Serviceable And Tunable For Longer Lifespan
- Teflon-Lined Heat-Treated Spherical Bearings
- Redundant Sealing System/Long Lasting Performance
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.
- Fox Factory Inc
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.4 lbs.
- W3.1250” x H3.1250” x L24.8750”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.