Click on image to zoom
FOX Offroad Shocks 983-02-127-1 Fox 2.5 Factory Series Bump Stop
2.5 X 3.75 - 1-5/8 in. Shaft - Black/Zinc - Extended 15.450 in. - Collapsed 11.70 in. - Stroke 3.75 in.
Please Call for Availability
FOX Offroad Shocks - Fox 2.5 Factory Series Bump Stop P/N 983-02-127-1 Features:
- Packed With 35 Years Of Race Winning Technology
- Performance Tuned For Vehicle Specific Application
- Aluminum Body Dissipates Heat Faster Than Steel
- IFP Separates Oil From High-Pressure Nitrogen Gas
- Black Anodized CNC Machined Aluminum Components
- FOX Racing Oil Developed For Ultimate Performance
- Large Heavy-Duty Hard Chrome 5/8 Inch Shaft
- Hour Glass Bushings Allow Increased Articulation
For 35 years, FOX Racing Shox has been the industry leader in the design and development of high performance shock absorbers and racing suspension products for snowmobiles, mountain bikes, motorcycles, ATVs and off-road cars and trucks. In 1974, Bob Fox started racing his products in motocross and we haven't stopped racing since. FOX Racing Shox equipped vehicles and racers have stood atop podiums in every sport we have competed in; from the sands of Baja to the dunes of Dakar. Our team of engineers perform rigorous tests with our athletes year round. The data we collect from performance testing and our application of that knowledge to our product is what separates FOX Racing Shox from every other suspension company.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W2.8750” x H2.7500” x L17.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.